Yoga Tune Up® Teacher Certification
YOGAWORKS | SOHO, NYC
The Yoga Tune Up® Level 1 70 hour Certification Program strikes a balance between the worlds of yoga and fitness, attracting trainees of all ages, body types, and movement modalities.
It breaks down the nuts and bolts of human movement by using a yogic lens of awareness, conscious relaxation and proper breathing techniques.
The Level 1 environment fosters trainees into a newly intimate understanding of their own architecture, diving deeply into integrated anatomy and body mechanics.
You will go beyond formulaic instruction and truly learn how to think and teach creatively within your specific teaching environment, with both group classes and private clients.
Trainees are presented with "template" Yoga Tune Up® classes that can be used to help jumpstart workshops and classes.
Successful completion and certification of the Level 1 training, homework and tests is mandatory to become a be a licensed YTU teacher and for teaching any Yoga Tune Up® classes or workshops.
In this 70 hour training you will:
- Become proficient and comfortable with the fundamentals of anatomy, physiology and biomechanics and how to apply them in a private or group class setting
- Learn a step-by-step process to create memorable, accessible classes and learn to “think out of the boxana”
- Refresh your love of teaching and learn new classroom leadership skills
- Be prepared to teach your own Yoga Tune Up® classes, privates, and more.
- Please note that while there is Therapy Ball education included in this training it is predominantly a movement biomechanics based training.
Contact me directly if you have any questions: DinneenViggiano@gmail.com