This 3-day immersion will provide you with multiple embodied explorations that create the conditions needed for profound relaxation, increased body awareness and mind-body connectivity.You will learn meditation, physiological “listening,” breath & body reset and emotional attunement. You will find a treasure chest of new practices to enhance your life. For educators, you will leave with creative and effective ways to guide students of every level into down-regulation.
- Highlights of this course:The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief
- Savasana studies: how to craft successful relaxation for yourself and your students
- Diaphragm discoveries: explore your breath mechanics
- Fail-safe meditation techniques for all
- ROLLaxation: Roll Model® Therapy Ball Techniques to hasten relaxation and pain relief*Open to all levels of students and teachers of all styles. Tuition Includes a pair of YTU Balls, Coregeous Ball and a course workbook.
REQUIRED REFERENCE MATERIALS:
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel - www.yogatuneup.com/trailguide
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller - Available at
- Amazon.com,barnesandnoble.com or www.yogatuneup.com/RollModel
- A Handbook on the Physiology of Yogasana, by Mel Robin - http://goo.gl/QYoE3M
- Fascia: Function, Physiology, and Application Webinar- http://ytu.io/2bmmGGI