THE RETRAIN BACK PAIN REDWOOD FOREST RETREAT: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR A HEALTHY SPINE | 1440 MULTIVERSITY
March 15-20 | CA
Retrain Back Pain Retreat: Everything You Need to Know for a Healthy Spine
Retrain Back Pain® is an exciting movement-based re-education system designed to empower you to integrate holistic, multi-disciplinary back care practices in to your daily life or professional practice. It includes:
- RBP EXERCISES - Retrain and rehabilitate brain-body connections
- RBP ADAPTATIONS - Adapt your yoga, pilates, strength and movement practices for long-term sustainability
- RBP RE-BREATHING - Re-learn breathing to reduce pain
- THERAPEUTIC SELF-MASSAGE - Tune down pain with therapy balls
- INFLAMMATION - Learn which foods tame inflammation
- COGNITIVE REFRAMING - Reframe your brain, reduce your pain
- PRACTICAL POSTURE - Improve how you move all day, every day
Every morning’s practice will teach following workshop topics in two-hour practice sessions:
- THE DEPTH OF BREATH - Whole body breathing, the how and the why
- RBP 4 YOGA - Spine-saving variations for all of your favorite yoga poses
- REHAB & REBUILD - Rehab like a pro with these regressions and progressions
- UPPER BACK & NECK - Un-wind your shoulders, face and jaw too.
- THE PELVICORE - It’s the Downtown Express to your hips, core and pelvic floor
Afternoons will focus on spinal anatomy, posture labs, injury management, immune improvement discussions and lots of Q&A.
Who is this course for?
- Modern health warriors who prefer holistic, non-toxic protocols over surgery or pharmaceuticals, this course is for you
- Workaholics who sit too much, it’s high time to get on top of that recurring back pain. I hope you’ll join us.
- Gorgeous graying friends (I’m right there with you!): You definitely want to keep biking, gardening, playing tennis and climbing the jungle gym with the cool kids. This course is for you.
- New Moms and Dads, this course is for you too as you become strong, healthy, role models for your littles.
Email me any questions.