THE RETRAIN BACK PAIN® BERKSHIRE MOUNTAIN SUMMER RETREAT: Everything You Need to Know for a Healthy Spine | KRIPALU
June 28 - July 3 | Stockbridge MA
Retrain Back Pain is an exciting movement-based re-education system designed to empower you to integrate holistic, multi-disciplinary back care practices in to your daily life or professional practice. It includes:
- RBP EXERCISES - Retrain and rehabilitate brain-body connections
- RBP ADAPTATIONS - Adapt your yoga, pilates, strength and movement practices for long-term sustainability
- RBP RE-BREATHING - Re-learn breathing to reduce pain
- THERAPEUTIC SELF-MASSAGE - Tune down pain with therapy balls
- INFLAMMATION - Learn which foods tame inflammation
- COGNITIVE REFRAMING - Reframe your brain, reduce your pain
- PRACTICAL POSTURE - Improve how you move all day, every day
Every morning’s practice will teach following workshop topics in two-hour practice sessions:
- THE DEPTH OF BREATH - Whole body breathing, the how and the why
- RBP 4 YOGA - Spine-saving variations for all of your favorite yoga poses
- REHAB & REBUILD - Rehab like a pro with these regressions and progressions
- UPPER BACK & NECK - Un-wind your shoulders, face and jaw too.
- THE PELVICORE - It’s the Downtown Express to your hips, core and pelvic floor
Afternoons will focus on implementing easy lifestyle improvements that will empower you to take control of your rehabilitation journey, so you can get your awesome life back.
Who is this course for?
- Modern health warriors who prefer holistic, non-toxic protocols over surgery or pharmaceuticals, this course is for you
- Workaholics who sit too much, it’s high time to get on top of that recurring back pain. I hope you’ll join us.
- Gorgeous graying friends (I’m right there with you!): You definitely want to keep biking, gardening, playing tennis and climbing the jungle gym with the cool kids. This course is for you.
- New Moms and Dads, this course is for you too as you become strong, healthy, role models for your littles.