Breath and Bliss Immersion
- Portsmouth, ENG
For more information, please contact Helen: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not contact studio directly. Thank you.
This 3-day immersion will provide you with multiple embodied explorations that create the conditions needed for profound relaxation, increased body awareness and mind-body connectivity.You will learn meditation, physiological “listening,” breath & body reset and emotional attunement. You will find a treasure chest of new practices to enhance your life. For educators, you will leave with creative and effective ways to guide students of every level into down-regulation.
- Highlights of this course: The anatomy and physiology of stress-relief
- Savasana studies: how to craft successful relaxation for yourself and your students
- Diaphragm discoveries: explore your breath mechanics
- Fail-safe meditation techniques for all
- ROLLaxation: Roll Model® Therapy Ball Techniques to hasten relaxation and pain relief*Open to all levels of students and teachers of all styles. Tuition Includes a pair of YTU Balls, Coregeous Ball and a course workbook.
Required Reference Materials:
- Trail Guide to the Body by Andrew Biel - http://goo.gl/QYoE3M
- The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller - http://goo.gl/QYoE3M