- “Cultivating a well-defined Embody Map involves sharpening your kinesthetic awareness and proprioceptive sense. This reduces uneven wear on your joints and tissues while preventing and diminishing pain” – Jill Miller, The Roll Model®
- Start retraining back pain today, download our 10 fast tips to retraining back pain today!
- Retrain Me is an Individualized Assessment-based Private Coaching Program clients leave with a better understanding of contributing factors to their and a detailed program for self-managed improvement.
- Each session is 60 minutes and includes:
- Client history
- Breath Mechanics Assessment
- Posture & Gait Assessment
- NeuroKinetic Muscle Function Assessment
- Therapy ball self-massage techniques
- Neuromotor programming exercises
- Videos/pictures from our session
- At-Home Assignments (2 to 5 exercises)
- An Assessment Recap which you can share with your other medical/movement pros.
Schedule a Session
- Retrain Me is an Individualized Assessment-based Private Coaching Program. To request an appointment, please fill out a Client Intake form. You will get an email reply with appointment availability within 48 hours.
- Private appointments are $150
- (Manhattan only, 9am-3pm)
Schedule an Online Session
- Retrain Me virtual appointments are Individualized Assessment-based Private Coaching Program via virtual platform such as Skype, Facetime, WeChat, etc. We work with all platforms and have worked with clients as far away as the Austrian Alps. These virtual sessions do not include NeuroKinetic Therapeutic Assessment. To request an appointment, please fill out a Client Intake form. You will get an email reply with appointment availability within 48 hours.
- Private appointments are $140
- Come to a Tune Up class, immersion, training or workshop, see here.
PHYTOLISTIC HEALTH COACHING
- I need some one-to-one plant-strong nutrition coaching that will help me reduce pain by curbing inflammation and boosting my immune system. See Here
RETRAIN BACK PAIN®
- Come to an RBP group class or specialized workshops, see here.
I’M A TEACHER!
- And I’d like to apply to learn how
- to confidently teach Retrain Back Pain®